11.18.2007

OLIVIA GETS CALLED A WHORE!

And I think it's hilarious, because it is SO far from the truth! Also it's funny because it's someone I went to High School with who has told people this, and it's someone who I have not had any contact with and don't even particularly like, so it's even better!

The friend who told me that this chick is telling people we went to school with responded with this:

"Yeah, that's completely untrue. I have tried to get on Olivia so many times, and she has refused every time. Pretty much anyone will say the same thing."

This was the best part, because it was hilarious. And true. I don't wanna bang random people, as a whore would do, because it's just not worth that mess! It's unclean!

3 comments:

Phillip said...

Well, if that person wants to see what a whore is, they should check out my last post to my blog. Man, Saturday was fun!

Oh My Livia... said...

I totally read that blog yesterday and it was filled with so much that I just didn't have any desire to know, hahaha

Oh My Livia... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.