11.25.2007

OLIVIA'S ACCOMPLISHMENT OF THE DAY!

This is going to be short:

I just carried a giant suitcase (I can fit inside almost), a computer bag, a large purse, an umbrella, a medium drink, and a bag of food from McDonald's, across campus then up three flights of stairs to my dorm room. In the rain. In heels. In a dress.

If that isn't an accomplishment...I just don't know what is.

Did I mention that rain wasn't just a drizzle? It was a torential DOWNPOUR!! I just wanted to get back to my warm, cozzyyy dorm room.

Then I get here, and it's freezing and smells really awful because my roommate didn't take her trash out before she left for the LONG weekend. Like...who does that when there's FOOD in the trash?! I didn't take mine out because it's all PAPER. Like, really...it smells awful in here.

So yeah, that's that. When I told someone about this though, the three flights of stairs and the heels, etc, I got a funny response though, so that made it better.

2 comments:

Phillip said...

Why didn't you just eat the food before you went back to your dorm room. That way you wouldn't have had to carry it and you're food would have been warmer.

Oh My Livia... said...

yeah, but it was a ghetto mcdonalds...i live in memphis.