11.15.2007

OLIVIA'S BABY IS SICK!

Everyone is familiar with my baby, correct?



Not the Quiznos, the Jeep. MY Jeep. My Jeep that I bought myself (with help) as my first car, the Jeep that I has been withe me to hold me tight through the tough times, the Jeep whose tires have lost traction multiple times in the rain and almost killed me, the Jeep that kills a little more of the environment every time I drive it. This is the Jeep whose backseat is usually filled with so much random shit that I could probably live in there quite comfortably if I had to.

I love this Jeep, and it's dead right now. I parked it in the parking lot by the place I work after I got my tag (gotsta have a tag because it's a private lot right by Beale and the damn tourists keep parking there, and I'm like, bitch, this is MY lot!) and then later on that night, I went to go home, and it would not start. Okay, no big deal, I will try to jump it in the morning. So I get a ride back to campus and go back the next day, where a super cute guy tried to jump my jeep with his, also cute, because Jeeps helping Jeeps should be like...a philanthropy. Anyway, wasn't the battery.

So it's probably the starter. I am pretty crushed. I miss having it around.

Also, and this is really, really stupid of me, I didn't make the connection between being a delivery driver last night and having no car until I got to work yesterday. So I had to drive my mananger's car. And that is a nice car. I highly reccommend the 4runner. It's very nice. And goes from 0-60 like you have no idea...

2 comments:

Polt said...

Interesting story....although I myself was hoping to hear a bit more about the super-cute guy Jeep owner.....

HUGS...

Unknown said...

I love your blog! I was reading back entries on puntabulous and came across your entries! You are awesome!