7.19.2007

OLIVIA WRITES TWO BLOGS IN ONE DAY!

Because I have TWO things to blog about!

So. I'm very possibly going to Ozzfest in St. Louis. The only thing standing in my way is the part where it's weird for me to stay in a hotel room with four guys. I know all four and three are some of my best friends, but my parents get this look whenever I talk about it. This look like "our little girl's a slut" even though these guys are like brothers to me and even though we live in Mississippi, I'm not into incest.

But assuming that I'm going to St. Louis with these guys,



How's that for amazing! Not really, but like I said, I have to go to work! The Audio keeps cutting out so you can ust fill in the gaps with whatever you want. You guys have an awesome day!

2 comments:

Phillip said...

Favorite Parts of the video

*Audio Cutout*I might have to get something piereced.*Audio Cutout*

*Audio Cutout*in St.Louis *Audio Cutout*-ing all the time*Audio Cutout*

*Audio Cutout*getting off on the ride*Audio Cutout*

But yeah, if you have any questions about St.Louis, let me know, since well...it is where I live y'know.

Phillip said...

You should have cried, My friend Erin got pulled over 9 times before she finally got a ticket because she always started crying and she was insanely cute, so you should start the water works.

If you want my number go ahead and myspace me, e-mail me (my e-mail is my gmail address on the right side of my blog) or instant message me (also on the right side of my blog) and I'll give you my phone number that way. That way if you're friends book one of the many kidney stealing motels around town (and this is the most dangerous city in the country mind you) you'll be able to get ahold of someone to get you out of the jam. Also I'd be a nice failsafe device incase something abormal happened like a broken down car or something not to mention it would make ol' Pontobolous extremely jealous that you got to meet me.