8.08.2007

OLIVIA IS REALLY A NICE PERSON!

TEN REALLY NICE THINGS I'VE DONE RECENTLY:

1. Put my own good time aside so that some friends could have an even better time.
2. Sacrificed sleep for a three hour long middle of the night phone call with a friend having a hard time.
3. Helped mud a friend's apartment. (Actually that's tomorrow. And I swear it has nothing to do with the friend being very easy on the eyes.)
4. NOT beat up Parker for my own enjoyment.
5. Stopped by my high school to make sure my little brother didn't miss schedule pick-up.
6. Taken my brother to pick up his schedule.
7. Left a cookie on the windshield of someone having a really bad day.
8. Invited someone who looked lonely to hang out for the night. (And I swear it wasn't JUST because he was cute.)
9. Been nice to the chick I work(ed)* with and would really like to strangle because everyone hates her, and she knows it.
10. Taken little brother back-to-school shopping.

THREE BAD THINGS I'VE DONE RECENTLY:

1. Cursed like a sailor.
2. Went off on a kid who kept coming behind the counter at Quiznos. It was a rage blackout.
3. Gotten a speeding ticket, and that's just a subject for a whole different blog!

*I totally quit Quiznos. My last day was Saturday and there was not even a cake after I've been there a YEAR! That's a year of my life GONE to those fuckers and am I appreciated for it?! NO! So I kept my uniform and refuse to give it back so that they will have to order more uniforms for the new employees. TAKE THAT! I have three shirts, an apron, and two hats. I'm supposed to have one shirt, hat, apron. But I'm sneaky, like Optimus Prime.

I start school on the 27th! I move out of my house the 24th! It's pretty crazy shit. Send me some housewarming gifts, it's the polite thing to do.

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

Hey,
at least the good things outnumber the bad things. SO that's pretty Awesome!

Polt said...

One other bad thing is not post to your blog regularly.

ANYWAY, wow, school's starting up soon, you MUST be excited! Have a blast sweetie, and let us know how things are going!

HUGS...