2.16.2008

WHAT'S BEEN GOIN ON WITH OLIVIA?

Very much. A ridiculous amount of amountage has occured since I've last posted. So I will focus on now for this post. Because now is easy to remember...

NOW:
I am at work, my internet at home is DOWN! I don't know why, but it's been going out around the campus area's wireless networks. And since I live four blocks off campus, I have fallen victim to this tragic event. I spend my days studying now...no more facebook for hours, no emails, just funless brain-boosting mental exercise. Ridiculous.

But I'm fully able to use this computer at work, between deliveries. I have the best job ever. It's fun, I get to drive and be charming for tips. And I work with fun people most of the time. Every now and then I come in and it's some RANDOM person, and that is disappointing. Today though it's just me and my ultra-fun manager. Not the moderatly fun one, ul...tra. (Clarification for Polt: Manger is also cute, but prefers to be called ruggedly handsome)

Work seems like a really good subject for a post, therefore:

OLIVIA'S JOB

I work at a cheesesteak place, which is delicious. I make food, I clean things, I take deliveries to both really scary ghetto Memphis places, or very nice old Memphis places. I sometimes get to walk deliveries over to Main Street or Beale and that's just oh so delightful.

When not performing actual useful tasks, we also spend time eating ridiculous amounts of random food, watching videos on youtube, and playing with the "Ghe-dough" left by customers, i.e. cheap playdough.

So yes, my job...is way better than yours.


---------

As far as school goes, that is BORING. I go to class, I kind of sit there...learning I guess. I have the easiest schedule ever this semester. 12 hours, one honors class, and one class that's once a week, it's amazing. I have 1-3 hours of school each day, then Mondays a 3 hour film class at night. When not in school, I'm working constantly, going to shittons of meetings, and smiling.

Sorry for the super bad post, it was mainly to let it be known that I'm alive. And I don't have a camera still after the whole "aw fuck, my purse got stolen" thing and so there's like, no visual aids for this post. Just close your eyes, and imagine my adorable-ness, and have a magnificent day!

1 comment:

Polt said...

Well you need to get a camera, cause cute and ruggedly handsome are NOT the same thing. Thanks for the clarification though.

Glad to hear you're well, I was a bit worried.

HUGS...