10.23.2007

THIS IS OLIVIA'S MIND RIGHT NOW:

HOLY SHITTTT!!!!

So. I am so busy this week, and next week, and I guess for pretty much the rest of eternity that I am having trouble finding time to eat. It is REALLY that bad, I'm not like...exaggerating.

So why am I posting a blog instead of doing something else? Because it relieves stress and I actually just rescheduled my Algebra test for Sunday, leaving me with twenty minutes of nothing to do. But it's not even 20 minutes of nothing to do, I have SO much to do, but I have to take a break or I'm going to get overwhelmed and end up like Lindsay Lohan in the hospital with like, whateaver the fuck the stressed out and whatever thing is.

Why I'm busy?
-Chair of a Haunted House charity thing for my sorority
-Paper due Thursday
-New job starting this week
-Homecomingggg
-This haunted house!!! ahhhhhhh....!!!!

Holy shit shit shit.

No comments: