10.29.2007

OLIVIA WEARS A HAT!

So for the past four to five days, I have been wearing this hat. I don't know why I wear this hat, but it's like, I feel the need to.





I gave two angles. And from these pictures I have realized that grey is not my color, and our school's homecoming shirt looks awkward on me. But I'm still drop dead cute as hell, so it's hokay.

Anyway, back to the hat. I was wearing it because my hair had been looking shitty. I did a haunted house for a few days and after I'd get done with that had to go from that frat house to another one to work on homecoming stuff and didn't really feel like fixing my hair. Then the hat wearing progressed into a freakish need for the hat. I wore it for my Halloween costume (lumberjack/trucker/no idea...) at a party Saturday night...




and then the next morning I wore it because I was really tired. I wore it last night to the Homecoming kickoff party because my hair was wonky, and I wore it for the latter half of today because I love it so much!

And it's not even a cute hat! I look like a little boy in hats! I don't get it! But everyone likes it, like, I get a lot of comment about it. It's crazy shit.

2 comments:

Polt said...

Holy God, Livey, you got legs...bet you know how to use 'em, eh? :)

HUGS...

Phillip said...

Damn polt, he stole my comment. Well, I was just going to say "Damn, Olivia's got legs" but it's practically the same thing. Only I wasn't going to make the sexual suggestion part.

But yeah, Sooo... take alot of pictures at Halloween because we all know how chicks like to dress pretty slutty at Halloween parties so taking pictures of them tonight would get your blog a ton of hits.