9.13.2007

THIS MIGHT BE THE REASON OLIVIA IS ALWAYS TIRED

This was at maybe 12:30 last night, I don't know. I was working on a paper that I had planned on being done with way earlier but then there was a very OC-esque arguement and I ended up finally finished my three papers at 1:30 AM, still upset and tired.

BUT the one thing that made me feel better was taking this video, because it cracks me up that I did. You will see why. My roommate snores like the lovechild of a Hippo and Cher.



Yeah. I know. If anyone in the Memphis area wants me to come live with them free of charge and provide me with warm meals on command, let me know! Because I have to barracade my head with pillows and shove cotton balls in my ears. The snoring is audible over my ipod turned all the way up, to give you an idea of how bad it gets.

No comments: