9.10.2007

OLIVIA IS GLAD SHE'S NOT BRITNEY SPEARS

Because Britney is a broken woman. She looked so depressed on her VMA performance, I couldn't even mock her. She looked great body-wise, not weirdly skinny or anything like a lot of chicks performing might have, you know? I'm really am glad she's a normal size, there are too many skinny celebs! But she looked tired and had that "I want to go home" look on her face. Not an "I love dancing like a slut in a weird underwear-esque outfit while my two children are at home wondering what the hell."

I wonder if she's just sort of like, not wanting to do any of it anymore. I would support her in that! Just saying enough is enough before going down the Anna Nicole road? Sounds awesome! Britney, I've got your back! And your front! I have as much of you as those backup dancers! Because I owned 3 of your thousand albums! And critically reviewed one in the fifth grade to my outraged peers who thought it was gold.

I would love to write more about the matter, but I have to get super dressed up now for a sorority thing! Speaking of which, I am now an Alpha in Alpha Delta Pi!!! And I love my sorority!

1 comment:

Sam said...

She looked tired and new to the whole dancing thing, and the choreography was very lazy. So not a comeback. Her performance summed up the VMAs pretty well overall; pretty lame and tired. But Rihanna's still cool!

Oh my god you are a sorority girl.