6.03.2007

OLIVIA IS SORRY!!

At the moment, I am in a town where the graduating class this year was like...and literally, around 15 people I think. I could be the mayor! At least I could, in my imagination.

I totally apologize for the lack of great posting so far! We left like, two days after graduation and this is the first time I've even gotten to a computer. It's like I'm a cave person!! But really...it's been awful. All I could think about is who's commenting me on Myspace and whether or not I had a new email or comment on here. That and OH MY GOD OREGON HAS SOME HOT BOYS!!!!

So since I having nothing really planned and would rather not upload pictures onto my grandmother's computer (where I am now, thank the Baby Jesus for her being all up in techology's buisness!) I will tell about the wonders of Portland guys.

They are wonderous. Not all of them, of course, but a great great number. And the best part is, they are looking at me too! Mississippi boys suck! I mean REALLY! Sure, I get checked out there, but here, it's by actual good looking, non-redneck, ride-a-bike or drive-a-hybrid, delicious man boys. And since I'm in a town with a population of like, what, fifty!? Just kidding, but I'm like the shit! "Who's that?" "Effin Olivia, she's the shit. Check out her tight ass!"

Anyway, to answer some questions!

I am going to college in Memphis next year. Yes, it's not that far away, in fact, I will be living at home still since I live only 15 minutes outside of Memphis, but I'm still very excited. I will probably eventually transfer but for now I'm scared and want to stay near my mommy. I'm going to major in Communications with a concentration on Film because of my whole going to be a director-have a six year plan so far thing.

Hm... what else?! Oh yes, for my dear Polt! There will be some Parker here and there, but since I'm leaving for college, and also, he's going to a crazy magnet school next year, we won't be seeing as much of each other as usual. It's actually really sad. But you have to remember, Parker is not some piece of ass! He has hopes and dreams! And got me a really, really pretty bracelet for Graduation! I'm wearing it now! And he is also just a piece of ass...hahaha!

Anyway, I want to sit down and do a good, centered post while I'm here, and I'm here for another week and a half, so look forward to that, the worst that can happen is your dreams being crushed and you crying, etc. BUT I can PROMISE you a good, long, sexy (yeah, right), post as soon as I get home, because I am taking pictures for it with YOU in mind!

Also, Craig tagged me, and I will be getting my tag on soon, so...there. I didn't know how to end that sentence.

1 comment:

Polt said...

YAY! Olivia's alive and doing well! A small town filled with hot man-boys....sweetie, you gotta give me directions!

Maybe Parker should start his own blog, with nothing but Parker photos on it. I'd check in every day, possibly more than once a day. Even if it was only old, boring, fuly clothed types of photos!

And I'd wager, after seeing you in the little black dress there sucking on a straw, people pretty much notice you're the shit no matter where you go. Even in Mississippi.

HUGS, baby-doll...