4.22.2008

BLOG MOVE!

http://oliviandstuff.blogspot.com/

hey guys! I've decided to go in a new direction... I was thinking back to my old blogging (like, myspace era!) and I miss just blogging about like...everyday boring shit and making it sarcastic and mean! So I'm going to kinda dabble in that I guess. Just everyday stuff. And then I'll blog some funnies when I think of some! Like right now, I thought of one, and it was my first post. I don't know if it's funny, but it's damn true!

big love to everyone still reading, you guys are the best, I really want to thank you for sticking with me! I'm lookin at you Polt!

HEY POLT! I HAVE BIG NEWS FOR YOU IN AN UPCOMING POST!

Now don't you feel special? chya, Ya do!

1 comment:

Polt said...

I DO feel special. :) I'll check out the new blog soon!

HUGS...