9.22.2007

OLIVIA ADDS ON!

To my list from the last blog:

-Not an annoying drunk
-Loves old and new Kung Fu movies
-Writes on my Facebook wall, but not too much

The first one is inspired by a lot of annoying drunk frat guys from parties last night, the other two I just thought of. But on the note of drunkedness:

People who are annoying drunks should not be allowed to be drunk. Because everyone will hate you. You are allowed to get buzzed or even tipsy, but once you cross that line you need to go somewhere far away. I love friendly, smiley drunk people! I am a friendly smiley tipsy person! I don't cross that line because then I start singing, and calling people (Jack, let's not broadcast that). But last night I saw some guy from a class and he was great! I had hardly talked to the guy and we were best friends! I saw another guy I know, and he didn't make any sense, but he was funny! THAT's what you should be like when you are drunk, not needy and annoying. That's not attractive.

1 comment:

Phillip said...

Oh, How I oh so love the drunken phone calls from you. Well I've actually only gotten one, but it was quite hilarious. Which means you need to get drunk and leave me more messages soon.